Clinics and Services
We offer a range of services including:
Our practice nurses provide surgery based nursing procedures and give general healthy living advice. Please note that there may be some temporary changes due to the pandemic with some services offered offsite. Our Reception Team or Nurse Team will advise you to ensure that you still receive our high quality service.
Their numerous tasks include:
- Taking blood.
- Infant and adult immunisation – including influenza.
- Cervical smears.
- Dressings and removal of stitches.
- Ear syringing.
- Blood pressure – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an Blood pressure review, please use our online form.
- Asthma monitoring – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an review of your Asthma, please use our online form.
- Diabetes monitoring.
- Hormone replacement therapy.
- Contraceptive advice – If you have been advised by the surgery to submit an review of your Contraceptive Pill, please use our online form.
Other services available from the practice include the following:
- Chronic obstructive airways disease.
- Coronary heart disease.
- Child health surveillance with the doctors.
- Maternity services with the community midwife.